Some tips and apps to quickly and easily save on food.
- We just paid off our $18,000 kitchen remodel (Brian, Minnesota)
- Should my 23-year-old be investing (Paula)
- How to help my brother who is bad with finances get on a budget (Mason, Omaha, NE)
- Should I use extra money from my side gig for debt payments or to use on my car (Darcie)
- What do we do when we sit down to work on our budget (Sky, Houston, TX)
- How do you publish a book (Psy)
- What amount of money should we tithe now that we are out of debt (Carter)
- How do I rebalance my 401(k) (Arthur, Tuscon, AZ)
- Watch out for PayPal not sending you alerts.
- How much money can you save between a community college and state university
- Did you know you are in the 1%?
Mentioned on the show:
Global Rich List - http://www.globalrichlist.com/
Ibotta - https://ibotta.com/register?friend=VSHIWRL
Checkout51 - https://www.checkout51.com/
BerryCart - http://www.berrycart.com/
Get The Complete Guide To Saving Money
FREE printed copy of Scott's new book - How to Save $1,000 This Week: http://bit.ly/2w30ZWs