Why are people always trying to keep up with the Joneses (CNBC)
- Should I sell my home to save up more money for retirement (Brooklyn, New York)
- Scott apologizes to the gold nugget goons for implying the are stooopid.
- Should you close old credit accounts?
- What examples are there of living below your means (Seems)
- Best way to save money on a refrigerator (Jaime)
- Do we need title insurance for a new home (Jennifer, Houston Texas)
- How do I budget if I get paid sales commissions quarterly (Khalil, Warwick RI)
- New York is suing insurance companies because they are hosing teachers retirement plans.
- Tips for keeping warm this winter
Mentioned on the show: